Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Auntie Becca is going to be a mommy any DAY!!!

For those of you who don't know my beautiful sister-in-law(David's sister Becca) is PREGO!! She is due to have her BABY on Sat. Jan 3, 2009... AND she is ready for HIM to come out!! I totally feel her pain!! I didn't have the privilege of going full term but it WAS THE LONGEST 34 WEEKS of my life!!! For one we found out we were pregnant way to early. I was like a week pregnant so it made the pregnancy last even longer!! Then I was sick until about my sixth month so that didn't make it go by any faster. We had so many things happen that was not part of my PLAN!!! Every women has the prefect idea of how their pregnancy is suppose to go. But OUR plan is not always God's plan!!! I imagined at 40 weeks my water would break and I would grab the bag at the front door and head to the hospital for this beautiful day that I would bring a beautiful 9 pound boy into the world!! Well at 34 weeks I was rushed to the hospital and within 5 hours of arriving I had been induced and then had an emergency c-section when the baby couldn't handle the labor!! Then as I laid on the table feeling way more than I should have for a c-section, I heard the Doctor say these life changing words "SHE'S so beautiful"!! I looked at David and said "Did he just say SHE'S so BEAUTIFUL"! David and the nurse (who knew we were expecting a BOY) both looked over the blue curtain........And said "YEAH it's a GIRL"!!! Then I was put to sleep!!! I am so thankful for my BEAUTIFUL baby girl and wouldn't trade her for any smelly old boy but at that moment it was so over whelming because it wasn't part of MY PLAN (I have so much boy stuff still)!! BUT anyway I pray that BECCA'S PLAN GOES just the way she imagines it!! Because I know how stressful it is when you were given all boys clothes and you own nothing in PINK!! I know how stressful and over whelming it is to have an emergency c-section and having to leave a child in the hospital for 10 days!! I know what its like to want to hold your child but you can't until they come out!! I wanted Maleah to come out the day I found out I was pregnant because I wanted to hold her and look at her and take care of her and I see what I imagined her to look like!!! SO I pray ...LORD GOD give Rebecca her hearts desires and please make her delivery go nice and smooth!!! Lord keep Your hand upon her!! And I pray You give her a good nights rest because ALL of us mothers KNOW she will need it!!! AMEN!!! I love you Bec it will all be alright!!

No comments:

Post a Comment